GST System Changes Newsletter
SWPC Latest Events
|Thu Apr 25 @09:00 - 05:00PM|
SST 2.0 Updates Kuantan
|Mon Apr 29 @09:30 - 05:30PM|
SST 2.0 Updates PJ
- Category: Creativity and Innovation Programs
Visual Management is about the presentation of strategic vision, project and people management using visual methods and communication. It transforms any subject matter visually and diagrammatically.
This course is designed for people who want to excel themselves by thinking ahead amongst the peer, think out of the box and visualize great ideas in their working life. This course uses highly effective visual approach to engage the team members, formulate strategic vision, and facilitate decision making. It is about the leadership that uses visual aids to engage, align, reinforce and implement strategic decision in the organization.
It uses proven methodology from graphic and mind mapping techniques to coach the executives to break through their old behaviors and unleash their innovative mind and creativity to the maximum.
Who Should Attend
- Corporate Leaders, Senior and Mid-Level Management, Accountants / Finance Managers / Finance Executives who want to enhance their thinking techniques visually, be organized and transformed into effective leaders
- Business professional and Entrepreneurs in any disciplines
- Knowledge Workers
At the end of this program, the participants shall gain knowledge on the following:
- Amplifies panoramic visualization in your organization
- Apply visual methods and tools in strategic formulation process
- Practice mind-mapping as a visual facilitation methodology
- Generate great and wild ideas naturally
- Definition of Visual Management and Visual Leadership
- Strategic Visioning Development
- Engage in visual meeting
- Effective use of graphic templates, diagrams and charts
- Visual Leadership in Sustainable Organizations Model
- Ideas generation techniques
- Mind Map Laws
The course duration is 2 days. From 09:30 ~ 17:30.
The standard course fee is MYR3,000.00 per course or MYR1,100 per participant. Minimum participant number is 5.
This is Public / In-House Training Program. Therefore it will organize at the customer office or pre-arranged training venue.
Please download the below flyer for information. Please do not hesitate to send us an email using Rapid Contact Form on your right side.
Mr. Stanley Wong Kah Leong
Suite 11 Block E111 Phileo Damansara 1
No 9 Jalan 16/11 Off Jalan Damansara
46350 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia, MYS
Tel: +6012-9819390; +6012-6981938