GST System Changes Newsletter
SWPC Latest Events
Application Management for Finance IT
- Category: Finance IT Management Programs
This course is designed as in-depth discussion for Finance IT team members on application management. Finance IT is defined as finance professionals who are handling IT applications together with IT professionals who are handling finance applications. This program covers detail application management activities and the fundamental governance context for participants who are new and willing to understand more on application management. In addition, this program also discuss on certain crucial topics that deem necessary for Finance IT world today.
Who Should Attend
- CFO / CTO/ Finance Directors / IT Directors
- Accountants / Finance Managers / Finance Executives who are managing their financial applications
- Project Managers who are handling finance application implementation
- Anyone who are working / planning to work in either Finance or IT division and responsible for application management
At the end of this program, the participants shall gain knowledge on the following:
- Understand the important areas of application management
- Understand on what activities and tasks to carry out for managing an application
- Understand on crucial criteria that leads to the successful application management
- Definition of Finance IT
- Key application management concepts and definition
- 4 key areas on application management (focus on financial system)
- Governance and control context
- Focus on financial application or ERP for finance
The course duration is 2 days. From 09:30 ~ 17:30.
The standard course fee is MYR3,000.00 per course or MYR1,100 per participant. Minimum participant number is 5.
This is Public / In-House Training Program. Therefore it will organize at the customer office or pre-arranged training venue.
Please download the below flyer for information. Please do not hesitate to send us an email using Rapid Contact Form on your right side.