GST System Changes Newsletter
SWPC Latest Events
Express Finance IT Project Management
- Category: Finance IT Management Programs
This course is designed for organization who wants to get to know the fundamental of project management on system implementation. As this is an express training program, it focuses the fundamental project management contexts for participants who are willing to understand more on project management for system implementation. This program is using the methodology defined by Project Management Institute of USA and Mind Mapping from the proven ThinkBuzan approach for the delivery. This program brings a combination of both idea generations with project management towards system implementation.
Who Should Attend
- Finance IT professional
ü Accountants / Finance Managers / Finance Executives who are managing their financial applications
ü IT division professional responsible for application implementation
At the end of this program, the participants shall gain knowledge on the following:
- Understand the concepts for project management
- Understand on what activities and tasks to carry out in a project
- Understand on how to start, plan, execute, monitor, control and closure of a project
- Hands on of iMindMap, a visualized project management tool
- Innovated and generate ideas on how to run a mock project
- Key project management concepts and definition
- 5 phases in a typical project life cycle
- 10 key areas of system implementation services life cycle
- Mind Map for Project Management
- Tutorial by Facilitator using presentation tools
- Group Discussion
- Group Presentation
This is In-House Training Program. Therefore it will organize at the customer office.
Please download the below flyer for information. Please do not hesitate to send us an email using Rapid Contact Form on your right side.