GST System Changes Newsletter
SWPC Latest Events
|Thu Jan 23 @09:30 - 05:30PM|
Mastering Facebook Advertisement to Generate Leads for SME
- Written by Administrator
- Category: About The Privacy Notice
Dear valued training participants, subscribers and business associates,
The Personal Data Protection Act 2010 has been enforced since 15 November 2013. Therefore, the Privacy Notice which can apply to the following web sites:
You can run through in order to understand the process flow on how we process/protect your personal data.
PERSONAL DATA NOTICE
SW Project Consulting Sdn Bhd (“SWPC”, “we” or “us” or “our”) together who acts as the administrator for GSTSYSEMCHANGES are required to comply with the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (the “Act”), which regulates the processing of personal data in commercial transactions. For the purpose of this Personal Data Notice, the terms “personal data” and “processing” shall have the meaning as prescribed in the Act.
This Personal Data Notice applies to any person whose personal data is processed by SWPC and GSTSYSTEMCHANGES or on behalf of SWPC and GSTSYSTEMCHANGES.
1. This Personal Data Notice serves to inform you how your personal data is being processed by SWPC and GSTSYSTEMCHANGES.
2. The personal data processed by us may include your name, designation, company’s name, contact details, email address and any other personal data required for the purposes set out in paragraph 3 below.
3. SWPC and GSTSYSTEMCHANGES may use your personal data for the following purposes (collectively referred to as the “Purposes”):
(a) to process your registration form for training events (including conferences) organized by SWPC and GSTSYSTEMCHANGES and collaborative partner(s) and for administrative purposes such as attendance list, issuance of tax invoice or invoice, official receipt and certificate of attendance;
(b) to communicate with you on the confirmation of the training events and matters in connection to the SWPC and GSTSYSTEMCHANGES training events/conference;
(c) to notify you of any changes to our training events which may affect you;
(d) to mail the official receipt and certificate of attendance;
(e) to respond to your enquiries or complaints; and
(f) such other administrative purposes which relate to the above.
4. Your personal data is collected from various sources, including information you have provided us, information from third parties and information in the public domain.
5. You may access and request for correction of your personal data. Please contact us as follows if you have any enquiries or complaints in respect of your personal data:
Mailing address: Suite 11 Block E111 Phileo Damansara 1 No 9 Jalan 16/11 Off Jalan Damansara 46350 Petaling Jaya Selangor Malaysia
Telephone No: +6012-981 9390
Fax No: +603 7493 5100
In accordance with the Act:
a) We may charge a fee up to RM53.00 (for personal data) and RM106.00(for sensitive personal data) inclusive of 6% GST for processing your request for access to your personal data; and
b) We may refuse to comply with your request for access to or correction of your personal data.
6. Your personal data may be disclosed:
i) to our vendor (in terms of email address) for the purpose of email blasts on behalf of SWPC and GSTSYSTEMCHANGES - applicable to SWPC and GSTSYSTEMCHANGES participants, members, clients and affiliates only;
ii) where such disclosure is required or authorised by law or by the order of a Court.
7. SWPC and GSTSYSTEMCHANGES shall retain your personal data from the date of collection for as long as it is necessary for the fulfillment of the Purposes or for compliance with the law or legal obligations by SWPC and GSTSYSTEMCHANGES. SWPC and GSTSYSTEMCHANGES shall stop processing your personal data when you write to SWPC and GSTSYSTEMCHANGES using the contact details in paragraph 5 above to withdraw your consent.
8. Unless otherwise specified by us at the time the personal data is collected, it is obligatory that you supply us the personal data requested for by us. Failure to supply us with your personal data may render us unable to carry out the Purposes.
9. You undertake and warrant to SWPC and GSTSYSTEMCHANGES that your personal data is accurate, complete, not misleading and up-to-date. The onus is on you to update SWPC and GSTSYSTEMCHANGES if your personal data has changed.
10. SWPC and GSTSYSTEMCHANGES reserve the right to update and amend this Personal Data Notice from time to time. SWPC and GSTSYSTEMCHANGES will notify you of any changes via announcement on SWPC and GSTSYSTEMCHANGES’s website or through other reasonable means of providing notice as SWPC and GSTSYSTEMCHANGES may deem appropriate. Any changes to this Personal Data Notice will be effective immediately upon notice to you.