GST System Changes Newsletter
SWPC Latest Events
|Thu Jan 21 @09:00 - 05:00PM|
Webinar – Service Tax for Consulting, Management and Training Industry
|Wed Jan 27 @09:00 - 05:00PM|
Webinar - Sales Tax Mechanism and Advance Exemption Facilities
- Written by Stanley K Wong
- Category: GST System Changes Articles
Please take note of the latest guidelines issued between December 21, 2015 and January 13, 2016.
I have selected a few highlights for your perusal:
- No refund on overpaid GST for importation (Guide on Import)
- Foreign workers' compensation scheme is claimable for input tax credit. Foreign workers' insurance guarantee, hospitalization and surgical scheme are block (Guide on Input Tax Credit)
- In order to qualify services within designated areas, the branch in the designated area must issue invoice even though the head office is located outside designated area (Guide on Designated Area)
- Bad debt relief claim must keep proper record keeping, must show some efforts such as notice to the customer and reminder letter. (General Guide 23122016)
- The conditions for disbursement and reimbursement (Guide on Supply)
Please download the summary of new guidelines revision in PDF attached.