GST System Changes Newsletter
SWPC Latest Events
|Thu Nov 12 @10:00 - 04:00PM|
Half-Day Webinar: Sales Tax Mechanism and Budget 2021 on Sales Tax
- Written by Stanley K Wong
- Category: GST System Changes Articles
Please take note of the latest guidelines issued between December 21, 2015 and January 13, 2016.
I have selected a few highlights for your perusal:
- No refund on overpaid GST for importation (Guide on Import)
- Foreign workers' compensation scheme is claimable for input tax credit. Foreign workers' insurance guarantee, hospitalization and surgical scheme are block (Guide on Input Tax Credit)
- In order to qualify services within designated areas, the branch in the designated area must issue invoice even though the head office is located outside designated area (Guide on Designated Area)
- Bad debt relief claim must keep proper record keeping, must show some efforts such as notice to the customer and reminder letter. (General Guide 23122016)
- The conditions for disbursement and reimbursement (Guide on Supply)
Please download the summary of new guidelines revision in PDF attached.