GST System Changes Newsletter
SWPC Latest Events
|Mon Aug 26 @09:30 - 05:30PM|
Essential Excel Skills for Accountants
Questions and Answers from training
- Written by Stanley K Wong
- Category: Questions and Answers from training
Thank you for your participation for the training held on July, 2016 (Kuantan, Johor Bahru and Subang).
The following is the question and answer summary for the training on July, 2016 (Kuantan, Johor Bahru and Subang).
- Disclosure of realized gain and loss in exchange - only net realized gain needs to disclose on Item 12 - Exempt Supply
- Application of OS-OVT and OS-OVN - I have created two scenarios that OS-OVT and OS-OVN to be applied
- Profit Sharing from overseas - It depends on whether it is invoice from overseas that qualifies as imported service or purely transfer pricing adjustment that is not within the scope of GST
- Treatment of residential accommodation to staff with rental collection - This is exempt supply provided by employer without GST
- Treatment of sharing residential property in the course of furtherance of business - This is recovery of expenses that subject to GST at standard rated reimbursement.
Please download the PDF document to read the Q&A in details.
Mr. Stanley Wong Kah Leong
Suite 11 Block E111 Phileo Damansara 1
No 9 Jalan 16/11 Off Jalan Damansara
46350 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia, MYS
Tel: +6012-9819390; +6012-6981938
Email: admin at swpc.com.my