GST System Changes Newsletter
SWPC Latest Events
|Wed Dec 11 @09:00 - 05:00PM|
SST 2.0 and Budget 2020 Indirect Tax Updates
|Fri Dec 13 @10:00 - 05:00PM|
易经六十四卦 – 决策者之必备 （吉隆坡站）
|Mon Dec 16 @09:30 - 05:30PM|
Mastering Data Analysis Tools Using Microsoft Excel
Questions and Answers from training
- Written by Stanley K Wong
- Category: Questions and Answers from training
Thank you for your participation for the training held on July, 2016 (Kuantan, Johor Bahru and Subang).
The following is the question and answer summary for the training on July, 2016 (Kuantan, Johor Bahru and Subang).
- Disclosure of realized gain and loss in exchange - only net realized gain needs to disclose on Item 12 - Exempt Supply
- Application of OS-OVT and OS-OVN - I have created two scenarios that OS-OVT and OS-OVN to be applied
- Profit Sharing from overseas - It depends on whether it is invoice from overseas that qualifies as imported service or purely transfer pricing adjustment that is not within the scope of GST
- Treatment of residential accommodation to staff with rental collection - This is exempt supply provided by employer without GST
- Treatment of sharing residential property in the course of furtherance of business - This is recovery of expenses that subject to GST at standard rated reimbursement.
Please download the PDF document to read the Q&A in details.