GST System Changes Newsletter
SWPC Latest Events
|Thu Apr 25 @09:00 - 05:00PM|
SST 2.0 Updates Kuantan
|Mon Apr 29 @09:30 - 05:30PM|
SST 2.0 Updates PJ
Questions and Answers from training
- Written by Stanley K Wong
- Category: Questions and Answers from training
Thank you for your participation for the training held on June 13, 2016.
The following is the question and answer summary for the training on June 13, 2016 (Ipoh).
- Late Payment Interest - If it is bearing the nature of penalty, then it is out of scope supply. It can be exempt supply or incidental exempt financial supplies. You may refer to the attached document for supporting facts
- Realized Gain and Loss on CPO Headging - Once the hedging contract is settled, the net realized gain and loss shall report incidental exempt financial supplies - ES43
- Tie-in Products - The price of free tied-in product, is treated as being included in the price of the principal goods supplies. Therefore it can claim full input tax credit
- Bank Transfer via Journal - The transfer shall record into Ledger Structure of GST Audit File.
- Wrong Tax Invoice Amendment by Self Created CN - If wrong tax invoice is entered into accounting software, follow the accounting software procedure to reverse the wrong tax invoice. The ultimate objective is the compliance. How to amend it is the feature of the accounting software
- Advance Payment - If you receive advance payment, you may follow the steps below:
- Create stock service item
- Issue tax invoice for advance payment within 30 days
- Issue tax invoice for delivery and deduct the advance payment paid
- Please read the attachment for this treatment
Please download the PDF document to read the Q&A in details.
SWPC Rapid Contact
Mr. Stanley Wong Kah Leong
Suite 11 Block E111 Phileo Damansara 1
No 9 Jalan 16/11 Off Jalan Damansara
46350 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia, MYS
Tel: +6012-9819390; +6012-6981938