GST System Changes Newsletter
SWPC Latest Events
|Tue Mar 09 @09:00 - 05:00PM|
Webinar - Service Tax for Information Technology Industry
|Thu Mar 18 @10:00 - 04:00PM|
Webinar – Service Tax for Professional Service, Consulting and Management
Questions and Answers from training
- Written by Stanley K Wong
- Category: Questions and Answers from training
The following are the summary of the questions and answers with the facts:
1. Reimbursement of expeses to overseas - Not subject to GST
2. Visa fee reimbursement to overseas - Not subject to GST
3. Provision of legal services to overseas is exportation of services
4. Goods purchased to fix fraud in production cannot recharge with relief supply. Goods used in consumption must recover as standard rated supply via reimbursement
5. Supply of furniture in staff hostel is standard rated supply and employer has to account for GST. Input tax credit can claim when incurred. Furniture for the use of staff family members is block.
Please download the document that states the facts to support the answer above.