GST System Changes Newsletter
SWPC Latest Events
Questions and Answers from training
- Written by Administrator
- Category: Questions and Answers from training
The following is the question and answer summary for the training on March 3, 2016 (Penang). Please read the PDF document for detail explanation
- Is workmanship on jewelry subject to customer in Dubai? Yes. It is a service
- How do I amend calculated field in Excel Pivot Table? Use the dropdown
- Passenger car insurance in personal name for sole proprietor GST registrant is allowable for input tax credit? Unlikely to happen. If he is a sole proprietor, he shall have a business name to carry out a business.
- Scrap material sends back to vendor without consideration - It shall account for GST using open market value mechanism. Scrap is a form of goods
- Fomema - medical expenses incurred by foreign workers - Regulations 36 mentioned that all medical expenses are block. Foreign workers also incur medical expenses
- Medical expenses recoverable from third party is treated as reimbursement that is subject to GST @ standard rate
- Inter-departmental cross charges are cost allocation journal reclassification. It is not consumption and it is impossible to issue tax invoice within the same GST entity.